How To Mix And Match A Red Blazer
Reds are incredibly attractive and bright hues on their own and that’s why they’re mainly added to outfits for some extra oomph. But when it comes to blazers, we simply can’t think of a better and more versatile layer to instantly amp your fashion game up and flawlessly suit the situation like the ones in traditional reds. Whether solid or printed, they make any attire look elegant and fresh, no matter if worn with either nice skirts, jeans or tailored slacks. Here’s some style advice on how to mix and match a red blazer and turn heads with it:
- A light red tailored blazer looks super chic with a leopard/striped blouse, black cropped pants, and crème ankle straps to give off a high-end vibe.
2. Grab your favorite white button-down and team it with a classic blue flared jeans or white/black skinny pants. Finish with your structured red blazer with pointed caged heels, a golden watch and an intricate printed neck scarf/snakeskin bag for a pop of hues.
3. Red is a shade that screams nothing but ‘Power’, so go bold at work with a light red skirt suit or pantsuit, complete with a white, beige or black neck-tie blouse. Or you can enhance your traditional work-wears by simply adding a waist-length tailored red coat over them. Style with some gorgeous wedges and a trendy tote!
4. Nothing looks richer than a chic red blazer, a patterned slim top in navy blue finished with white polka dots black slacks and black patent loafers.
5. Go for a super-casual feel with your red blazer by teaming it with a solid loose tank and printed slim-legged pants/shorts (or vice versa). Finish with exotic red ballet flats.
6. Wear a light blue or any other pastel colored shirt with your cool red blazer and charcoal boot-cut pants for a luxe feel. Orange wide-leg pants or culottes with neutral tees are another great option. Finish with suede ankle boots and faux diamond studs.
7. A mid-length dark red blazer looks super cool when paired with an embroidered light grey top and a suede button-down skirt. Finish your look with lace-up heels and a long necklace.
8. Be the limelight of your formal events with a colorful floral flared or fitted midi dress, finished with a statement necklace, open hair and a glazing red blazer!
9. Ah, we love solid high-waist shorts, finished with graphic tees and a printed red blazer. Go for all-white, black or khaki outfits for an ultra-glamorous look and elevate it with white sneakers.
10. Invest a tweed red blazer and finish a slit below-the-knee/maxi-skirt in beige and a hot pink top for a va-va-voom outfit. Finish with stone studs, brown wedges, and a lace top.
11. Be the epitome of fashion in a black/navy/white/crème jumpsuit, an embellished belt and a red blazer. Standout with hoop/dangling earrings, bracelets and embellished pointed-toe heels.
12. Rock your striped/polka-dot or neutral pencil/flowy over-the-knee skirt with attractive off-shoulder tops and a red blazer thrown over the shoulders (optional: printed) for an eye-catching ensemble that lets you flaunt your skin too.
Which of these women’s fashion style advice is your favorite?