"The Best Personal Stylist One Could Ever Ask For Is The One Who Makes Me Feel Very Special And Unique!"
We are all beautiful and unique... "I truly believe that you don't have to be rich to look like a million dollars"!
My name is
As a little girl growing up in the Italian part of Switzerland an hour from Milan, the fashion capital of the world, I was already infused with a love of fashion and the importance of being well dressed and groomed. From an early age, my mum taught me the importance of dressing well whether going down to the shops or out to a formal occasion. The lesson she instilled in me was to dress for my own well being – to feel good about myself not just for appearance but to help me feel great on the inside.
Fashion has been my passion my whole life.
In 2004 I migrated to Australia and after having my first child, I decided to take this passion to the next level and obtain formal training with the “Style Coaching Institute in the UK” which led to the creation of “InSight Style”.
As a Personal Stylist and Style Coach I am now looking to help every woman to look good on the outside and to feel great on the inside.
Being Personal Stylist and Style Coach gives me the opportunity to share with you the tools that I have learned, to teach you the secrets of good style, dress sense, and that all important look and feel, which I truly believe will help you feel great every day.
My role is to guide you, and help you to recognise your body shape, your personal wow colours and help you learn how wearing specific types of clothing can make a huge difference to your confidence and overall self esteem.
Using these new found tools, you will be able to explore your local shopping area for clothes that meet your life style and budget.
As fashion is my passion I will look after you and keep you up to date with the most up to date fashion information available. I will provide you with advice that is creative, genuine, imaginative, stylish, caring and share with you a great understanding of fashion. As your Style Coach I will ensure the experience I take you on is fun, enjoyable and rewarding one for you.
A Little Personal Note About Me
As I mentioned above, I moved to Australia in 2004 from Switzerland. I learned English in San Diego (US) and despite all, I haven’t lost my Italian accent and yes, you will notice that my writing skills are perhaps not 100% accurate, however, I think the important thing here is that we communicate the right message and that I add value to you on a daily basis via my Facebook posts and BLOGS and by offering you the best education on how to look good and feel great every day!
"InSight Style it’s more than just colours and shapes- Ramona also sets your personal challenges to really look inside yourself.
Change is mental as well as physical- it was quite confronting but very rewarding. Now I know I look better, which has given me more confidence. And more confidence has led to a surprising number of compliments, which has also given me a confidence boost. It has been a refreshing change to like who I see on the outside as well as liking who I’m becoming.
Insight Style is an investment in YOU- and YOU are worth the investment!"
Kim L. - Melbourne, VIC
More About Me
Here's 10 Fun Facts:
I’m a private person. I’m not one to talk a lot about myself or what I do. I think that’s my Swiss upbringing, but since many of people asked to know more about who I am and my background, I thought I would write 10 things about me. So, here goes:
1. I was born in Locarno, a small town/city in the southern part of Switzerland, 1 hour north from Milan (the fashion capital).
2. I speak and write four languages: Italian (first language), French, German and English. I can speak Spanish as well, but just now writing …yet!
3. I Have Never Gone to Bed, in my entire life, with my make-up on, Ever.
4. I’m crazy about snow and winter sports. Well, growing up in Switzerland, snow for me represents fun, pureness and also watching snowing it relaxes me a lot! I love watching alpine ski and I am a big suporter of a great ice hockey team, which is called Ambri-Piotta.
5. I Lived for 3,5 years in Colombo (Sri Lanka) and almost 2 years in Greece (Athens) due to my previous job.
6. I’m a Travel Junkie. I love traveling and I pretty much travelled all my life.
7. My favorite part of being a stylist is creating outfits. Give me a rack of random items, and I'll mix and match and make amazing ensembles. This is my special talent, and why I get hired.
8. My style is classic, edgy with a smart casual touch. I love wearing accessories and I am obsessed with shoes and bags.
9. My hair are very curly and thick. I love going to the hairdresser and have them straightended! I still have to figure out how to wear them when curly!
10. My husband is the love of my life and greatest supporter. We have two gorgeous boys. They are our greatest joy, and we feel so blessed to be their parents.
Want To Feel Confident In Everything You Wear?
Click here to get started
FREE Style Advice!
Get the style guide: 7 Steps To Effortless Style so you stop worrying about what you're wearing and start loving yourself!