Make Basic Clothes Look Fabulous With These Styling Tips
We all wish to stack up our wardrobes with numerous outfits that flawlessly transition and complement from one occasion to another, excluding the need for a distinct closet for weekends, going out and work. Much thanks to a blend of matching dressier and casual pieces, it’s actually possible to achieve such sartorial goals of versatility.
Go create completely next-level, fresh looks using similar casual pieces and dress them up with these basic clothes makeover styling tips that are sure to give off a high-end vibe:
- Give some elegance to those white sneakers with a lovely camel coat and streamlined separates in blacks.
- Those slimming side-striped track trousers can be ready for the evening when worn with pointy heels and a statement blush knit in furs.
- Wear those denims, be it boot-cut, flared or skinny with a ruffled blouse, nude wedges and statement hoop earrings for a night-out.
- Drape a gorgeous cape over the shoulders to elevate those jeans and flats.
- Strap in a statement belt (fringes maybe?) to a baggy jacket to immediately appear more pulled-together. You can also add an embellished belt to those boxy dresses or cinch them with a knot in the centre.
- Going to wear those dark-wash slacks with your printed tee all tucked-out and a pretty pair of beige ballet flats? Add an extra oomph by tucking the top in and wearing a thin brown belt with a lovely handbag.
- Team those casual graphic tees or sweatshirts with a feminine pencil/tulip skirt in exquisite jewel hues or with wide-leg/flared pants instead and lace-up heels to shine.
- Even those oversized boyfriend pants can look all refined by adding a tucked-in button-down/ off-shoulders, block heels and a classic clutch. Enhance the look with long-necklaces and cool sunnies.
- Add some luxe to those cut-offs and top them with a polished trench coat, a crisp tank, statement necklace and velvet heeled boots.
- Tone the fun mix of your simple overalls with a tailored coat, chic button-down tees and trending mules.
- Pair a slouchy knit with a printed midi-skirt, stone studs and vibrant footwear for a touch of flair. Note: Heels whether wedge or pencil, amp up your looks like no other.
- Get your glam game right by simply adding a cropped or waist-length structured blazer over your tucked-out tee. You can also experiment with printed ones or pastel or bright colored blazers for a fun twist. Add a nice golden wrist-watch or bracelets with midi-rings and your casual to fabulous transformation is done.
- It’s always a great idea to invest in printed silk scarves. You can wrap them around the neck over any outfit and it’ll immediately induce a burst of bright hues to your look.
- Take any look from drab to fab with a bold lip color for your casual combination. Apply a tinted moisturizer, eyeliner, and mascara for some glow. Finish with a dash of blush and swipe on some reds, pinks, dark nudes or tangerines on the lip for a minimal yet dramatic look.
All set for some basic clothes makeover with these styling tips to reap optimum benefits from all those boring clothes?